نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : كسي لينك mac os 10 for intel cpuنداره

پرسپوليس
28-08-2007, 01:10
كسي لينك mac os 10 for intel cpuنداره
بذاريد ديگه
مرسي

WooKMaN
28-08-2007, 18:11
عزيزدل مطمئني ايني كه نوشتي اسم برنامه بيده !؟‌ ...

پرسپوليس
28-08-2007, 23:19
عزيز دل منظورم سيستم عامل مكينتاش مخصوص سي پي يو اينتل

Jalal
29-08-2007, 10:22
تکی پیدا نکردم AMDبا Intel باهمه

Mac Osx For Intel-amd Pcs, Run Macintosh Osx On Your Pc!

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.7 Amd/Intel Jas Repack Iso

So you were thinking about getting a mac but You can't afford one or you still stuck on Amd don't want go with Intel Well no problem this Dvd Works, for Core Duo Intels , Intel chips , dell , ibm, Sony, hp etc and believe it or not AMD thats what im running it on now Hp pavilion a810n 3300+

Yes it is the mother of All and One of my Current Os I run on my Hp Amd 3400 , I Tri boot Mine, Osx, Xp, Vista, for a whole year I have not crashed the OS once it Runs better than any Xp and Win Vista steals almost all of it's features But Vista can't run it as smooth ahha

Heres How I did my dual and Tri boot I used Hirens boot cd 8.7 on the board Search for Hiren , I used partition magic & partitioned my drive made 2 primary vista requires one

Installed Vista On one Primary D: then xp on extended last I installed Osx on a primary C

Please Please make sure to Select ether Amd or Intel under Options when you install , don't install booth or all options

And if you don't select just your printer then it will install about half gig worth

More help here htp://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Installation_Guides

And join the forums Lots of people willing to help
htp://[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Check your hardware compatability Here
htp://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/HCL_10.4.7

Well I hope you Enjoy 12 hour upLoad and 2 hours to compress rar up

If you like it Share it With others Post on other forums its cool Just link em back To this post

and please leave reputation and comments if you like it

===========================================
================================================
=============================================

Introducing Mac OS X Tiger. The world’s most advanced operating system now puts even more power at your fingertips.

Explore more than 200 new features that will change how you use your computer. Discover how the innovations in Tiger work together seamlessly to give you a more enjoyable and functional platform for anything you do with your Mac.

Spotlight
Experience the breakthrough new desktop search technology that finds anything on your computer as quickly as you type. Search your entire system from one place: Files, images, emails, contacts, calendars and applications appear instantly.

Dashboard
Zooming to the top of your Desktop with the click of a function key, Dashboard, like Exposé, disappears just as easily. Use Dashboard to access nifty new mini-applications called widgets.

Safari RSS
The world’s fastest web browser for the Mac, Safari now boasts built-in RSS support. Scan the latest news, information and articles from thousands of websites in one easy-to-read, searchable article list using Safari RSS.

iChat AV
Tiger iChat AV brings multi-way video and audio conferencing directly to your Desktop with new technology that delivers stunning, true-to-life picture and crystal-clear conversation.

Automator
An innovative personal automation assistant that helps you streamline challenging repetitive manual tasks without programming, Automator works like a robot inside your computer.

QuickTime 7
Make the future of video crystal clear with new QuickTime 7 features including user-friendly controls and pristine H.264 video. Upgrade to QuickTime 7 Pro and capture your own movies, then share them via email or .Mac.

.Mac Sync
With .Mac sync now fully built in to Mac OS X Tiger preferences, staying up to date is simple. Sync information from your favorite applications to multiple Macintosh computers and your .Mac account seamlessly.

VoiceOver
The spoken English interface to Mac OS X, Voiceover enhances the Universal Access capabilities of Mac OS X to provide a new way for the visually impaired to access the Macintosh through speech, audible cues and keyboard navigation.

Parental Controls
Mac OS X Tiger is the most family-friendly operating system ever developed, thanks to Parental Controls. Protect kids over a wide range of system preferences and applications, including Mail, Safari, iChat and more.

Mail
Take control of your correspondence with Mac OS X Tiger Mail, now featuring Spotlight search technology. Find email instantly and accurately, organize messages using Smart Folders and share, save or view emailed images easily.

With innovative technologies built on a secure, reliable foundation, Tiger turns your Mac into a finely tuned instrument that lets you focus on the tasks at hand, whether that’s creating a new workout soundtrack for your iPod, publishing a paper on the human genome or perfecting the special effects in an upcoming movie.

Tiger’s polished appearance makes what’s onscreen as beautiful as the rest of your Mac — a sheer joy to behold and use. And thoughtful design decisions at every level let Apple engineers deliver breakthroughs such as Spotlight and Dashboard that put even more power at your fingertips. We hope you enjoy discovering all the wonderful things in your next OS:

Find stuff without even looking
Seamlessly integrated throughout the system, Spotlight lets you find your stuff instantly. Be organized without spending time organizing.

Search for anything, anytime, from the system-wide Spotlight menu.
Find stuff, even in the most complex PDF file, without extra software.
Create Smart Folders that update automatically when new files arrive.
Make Smart Mailboxes so you can see and sort messages in multiple views.
Control your System Preferences quickly with a predictive search.
Use Smart Groups to organize your contacts into categories automatically.

Enjoy an elegant, uncluttered workspace
Get instant access to what you want when you need it and a clean visual space when you don’t. Because putting you in control doesn’t mean littering the desktop with every possible button or menu at all times.

Dashboard puts handy utility widgets at your fingertips — and hides them instantly, too.
Automator happily performs repetitive tasks for you, so you don’t turn into a mindless drone.
Tell your Mac to read you new email with the advanced technology available via VoiceOver.
Exposé lets you see and navigate to any window instantly.
The system-wide menu bar gives every window more breathing room, provides access to system controls and lets you choose when to get help.

Surf the future — safely
Since Mac OS X already features a secure, reliable, Open Source foundation, Apple engineers can focus on delivering cutting-edge Internet applications that let you experience science fiction as reality today.

Know at a glance when your favorite Web sites have published new articles and read them right in Safari.
Brainstorm with your coworkers using personal videoconferencing that looks as elegant as the board room.
Find out stuff from the Internet, such as weather, stocks and airline flights, with ease — practical, yet beautiful.
Keep all your stuff in sync across multiple computers with .Mac.
Enjoy a responsive system that won’t get bogged down with spyware thanks to well-architected security.
Connect without hassles to any network from desktops and laptops.

It just works
Plug in virtually any device, plug into any network. No configuration, no hassle. Using and developing open standards makes Mac OS X the most compatible platform on the planet.

Connect hundreds of digital cameras, printers, audio and MIDI devices. DV camcorders, input devices, storage devices and optical media, scanners and displays using industry standard USB, FireWire (IEEE 1394) and DVI without additional software.
Connect Bluetooth devices such as cell phones and input devices securely with encryption and sync with your Address Book and iCal.
Print directly to Windows shared printers over the SMB protocol.
Send faxes using your built-in modem or Bluetooth cell phone.
Set up devices such as network printers and wireless webcams easily with zero configuration Bonjour.

Run on the latest innovations
In its fifth major release, Mac OS X Tiger builds on a stable foundation to deliver mouth-watering technologies that push the industry forward.

64-bit applications run side by side with 32-bit applications with no emulation mode.
The H.264 codec lets QuickTime 7 render widescreen HD and makes iChat AV videoconferencing crystal clear.
Tiger Core Image delivers astounding capabilities and performance for next generation image quality.
A UNIX-based foundation provides enough power to be the development platform of choice of major Open Source projects.
Xgrid lets you share your processing resources as a supercomputer node.

htp://[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

BURN WITH NERO Bootable MAC OSX Tiger INSTALL DVD

May take a bit of time to Install depending on your hardware. Not installable on some hardware.

Download osx 10.4.7 jas repack 4.37 GB 1-48

DOWNLOAD:

CODE

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

پرسپوليس
03-09-2007, 00:38
مرسي خيلي با حالي

amoozgar
06-11-2007, 03:08
خیلی خوب بود ممنون از زحمتت.