PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : فتوشاپ me cs میخوام

arash rashno
07-07-2007, 22:56
سلام دوستان
من لینک دانلود فتوشاپ cs-me رو میخوام حتما cs باشه حتما هم me باشه یه مورد دیگه کرک هم داشته باشه
تست شده
ممنون
منتظرم

arash rashno
08-07-2007, 18:18
کسی نبود ؟؟؟؟؟

Jalal
08-07-2007, 19:23
Adobe Photoshop CS2 ME
Description:
Although primarily designed to edit images for paper-based printing, Photoshop is used increasingly to produce images for the World Wide Web. Recent versions bundle a related application, Adobe ImageReady, to provide a more specialized set of tools for this purpose.

Photoshop also has strong ties with other Adobe software for media editing, animation and authoring. Files in Photoshop’s native format, .PSD, can be exported to and from Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Adobe Encore DVD to make professional standard DVDs, provide non-linear editing and special effects services such as backgrounds, textures and so on for television, film and the Web. For example, Photoshop CS broadly supports making menus and buttons for DVDs. For .PSD files exported as a menu or button, it only needs to have layers, nested in layer sets with a cueing format and Adobe Encore DVD reads them as buttons or menus.

System Requirements:
# Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor
# Mcft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
# 320MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
# 64MB of video RAM
# 650MB of available hard-disk space

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

arash rashno
09-07-2007, 06:58
Adobe Photoshop CS2 ME
Description:
Although primarily designed to edit images for paper-based printing, Photoshop is used increasingly to produce images for the World Wide Web. Recent versions bundle a related application, Adobe ImageReady, to provide a more specialized set of tools for this purpose.

Photoshop also has strong ties with other Adobe software for media editing, animation and authoring. Files in Photoshop’s native format, .PSD, can be exported to and from Adobe ImageReady, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Adobe Encore DVD to make professional standard DVDs, provide non-linear editing and special effects services such as backgrounds, textures and so on for television, film and the Web. For example, Photoshop CS broadly supports making menus and buttons for DVDs. For .PSD files exported as a menu or button, it only needs to have layers, nested in layer sets with a cueing format and Adobe Encore DVD reads them as buttons or menus.

System Requirements:
# Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Dual-Core Intel Xeon processor
# Mcft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
# 320MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
# 64MB of video RAM
# 650MB of available hard-disk space

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

ممنون دوست من راستی این لینک کرک هم داره ؟؟؟؟

Jalal
10-07-2007, 15:32
ممنون دوست من راستی این لینک کرک هم داره ؟؟؟؟

برنامه کامل است