PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Daily Random Thoughts

A r c h i
01-07-2007, 00:57
Dear Pals,
I opened this topic as I thought it could be a useful practice for our English. You can write here what ever you're thinking about at that very moment.
It's good to see how we use daily activities in English.
So good luck everyone!:12:

Mine are:
It's a bit difficult to write in english here, why Mods haven't thought about this problem?l

when can I get rid of all this things in my mind? I really need to take some days off.

I really like this forum but I don't have much time to spend here.

and last but not least?: let's sleep...too late:wac:l

p.s. Tell me what do u think about this topic?l

A r c h i
01-07-2007, 13:32
Thanks for all yr attention and concern toward my post :31:l

My thoughts today are:

what is ---->استقبال گسترده

in English..just what u did about my post :5:l

I should take a look at all my note books again!

amintnt
01-07-2007, 13:41
Hi

Ok, my thought right now:l

Will I finish my homework before 5 o'clock? :sad:l

A r c h i
02-07-2007, 22:11
Thanks Amin for joining :31:l

mine now:
when I'll finish this typing?
why all my friends ask me to their works without money ?:13:(I've forgotten the world
سوء استفاده

Can I manage to do all that 3dmax work By saturday?

Seems that I don't have any weekend this week??l

zhone
02-07-2007, 23:44
wow today was excelent day. can i repeat these days. my profit trade rise around 9%.
I think tomorrow will be better.

zhone
03-07-2007, 19:14
today was a bad day.I loss more than i take.I hope dont have this day again.
My mind is unstable and mixed up.

A r c h i
04-07-2007, 01:28
Today was a day, wasn't good wasn't bad either :13:
I had a challenge with my boss, I feel he 's so strict. if he act like today another time, I'll definitely leave the office. they should understand that my studies are much important than my job.
I 'm busy busy, Can I see that Tir is finished?:41: I'll be free at the end of tir

I see 2 mosquitoes in my room, they're threatening me for a bad sleep tonight

amintnt
04-07-2007, 01:31
I'm thinking why Archi-girl is invisible?l

:eh:

A r c h i
04-07-2007, 23:23
I'm invisible because I want to see what others are talking about anonymously :31:l

Thanks god the girl didn't call me today, :27:
I should go to work tomorrow ..why????? It's Thursday:19:

I'm going to start a count down to my exam time which is on 29th of tir .. so let's go- 15 days from now!l

A r c h i
06-07-2007, 17:01
I can't believe what I Heard to day, My friend's wedding postponed, because the police found the place they were rented. I'm so sorry for her and so sorry for all of us living in this country, you don't have this right to choose how you like to hold your wedding !:41:l

A r c h i
09-07-2007, 12:13
My thoughts are":
just 10 days to exam...and I'm dieing :13:l God :19:l

mir@
09-07-2007, 13:51
I can't believe what I Heard to day, My friend's wedding postponed, because the police found the place they were rented. I'm so sorry for her and so sorry for all of us living in this country, you don't have this right to choose how you like to hold your wedding !:41:l

WOW!!!
Police found that place?!!
What kind if place was that? What did your friend intend to do in her wedding ceremony?
Is your friend an international criminal or something?!
No offense, just kidding [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Were the poor bride and groom detained?
Regards
:11:

behnam karami
09-07-2007, 19:54
I am thinkig about my big test that I have it next year

and how can I stady that

graphmax
10-07-2007, 00:49
i am thinking about sleep right now cause it is 2:19 here.

j0l6
10-07-2007, 01:27
thinking about my midterm exams which are going to be start next week while listining to music
its awful [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
10-07-2007, 13:38
WOW!!!
Police found that place?!!
What kind if place was that? What did your friend intend to do in her wedding ceremony?
Is your friend an international criminal or something?!
No offense, just kidding [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]
Were the poor bride and groom detained?
Regards

They didn't want to do anything:23:, they just wanted to hold it men and women together
(anyway what is مختلط )

Thanks God it wasn't their wedding, Police found the place a week before theirs, It was someone else's wedding :13:, anyway, they intend to hold their wedding in their parking :5: this Thursday,,,l
and my thoughts are:
what a wedding is going to be :8:l

amintnt
10-07-2007, 14:50
مختلط

The word is "Unisex".... EX: A unisex class!l

Good Luck :happy:l

Cris_Y
14-07-2007, 12:23
OH why doesnt this idiot get out of my life!!!!!
why does she think she can ruin all the things we have tried for?!
and why doesnt anyone try to stop her!
why is she so powerful in making problems and doing the things she likes?
why does she want to ruin all our work?!!!!
im getting mad

A r c h i
14-07-2007, 15:05
my throat is aching badly
what should I do about my teeth?
such a hot day :41:
where I can find what I want?
just 6 days to my exam... after that I'll be free :13:l

A r c h i
18-07-2007, 23:12
Just 2 days to exam..I can't work more..I'm so bored of this exams...Is it possible to pass the test..I'll be successful...I'm sure:19:l

mir@
18-07-2007, 23:26
Now I'm thinking that did archi-girl take part in the unisex wedding ceremony of her friend or not? And if so, how was it?

:10:

A r c h i
18-07-2007, 23:38
I'm thinking of the party again :
Yesss, I took part in it and it was fab:31: everything was the best thing that you can ever imagine. The groom's father is a multi billionaire:25: my friend is such a lucky girl :27:l

anyway, The police came to the door, they got their dinner and their money , then left the party without any disturb.:5:l

I'm thinking how they can spend such a money! it's something like "poole zoor"l

A r c h i
24-07-2007, 10:20
I'm going to hang myself right now:18:
My colleagues are listening to bethoven and Bach music in a very loud sound ..I can't bear this kind of classical myself :28:

Some one help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get out of this situation :37:l

Cris_Y
24-07-2007, 11:22
thats easy!
the only thing you need is to tell them to turn down the volume, and then use 2little pieces of cotton wool!

A r c h i
01-02-2008, 23:12
for the same reason I opened this topic some months ago, I continue writing in it, I think we really need such a topic, to be in touch and also to practice English even with one sentence a day

post no 1

Dear Pals,
I opened this topic as I thought it could be a useful practice for our English. You can write here what ever you're thinking about at that very moment.
It's good to see how we use daily activities in English.
So good luck everyone![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

So, hope to see everyone here, My thoughts for today are:

I hate ADSL, I hate sitting all day in front of my pc just working, I hate everything which make me look at my montitor.I hate team work , I hate having lazy partners in my team,I 'm totally ... up :31:, I wanna escape somewhere to mountains, jungles whatever just to breath
some fresh air:13:

I'm going to hang myself:19:l

love-to-learn
02-02-2008, 00:07
I hate team work

Hi

I always thought that the team work is a good thing, I always believed two heads are better than one but just recently I came to know that, despite above fact, being pushed in a team whose members even do not have a proper definition for team work is truly a catastrophe! :19:l
I totally agree with you Azade

I'm thinking why some people overestimate themselves this much :18: what's going on in their heads :5:l

A r c h i
03-02-2008, 08:44
I hate ADSL, I hate sitting all day in front of my pc just working, I hate everything which make me look at my montitor.I hate team work , I hate having lazy partners in my team,I 'm totally ... up :31:, I wanna escape somewhere to mountains, jungles whatever just to breath
some fresh air:13:

oh, God, I really regret what I said in the topic..I love my ADSL, will you please give it back to me..I badly missed it:19:l

sepid12ir
03-02-2008, 10:54
:31:Wow, what a nice topic. Why I'd never seen it before
Today I'm thinking about my next semester at university:worried::19::45:. the days and time of my classes are so important to me and I'm scared of losing the classes which I like:23:

Mehran NZ
04-02-2008, 11:25
this days im very angry bcuz i ordered 32 dvds for learning 3dmax but
i dont recieve them yet
now im waiting about2 weeks but .........
i sent 3 e mails for seller [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] he didnt answer me
god dman[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

sepid12ir
04-02-2008, 13:57
i dont recieve them yet
i sent 3 e mails for seller [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] he didnt answer me

:18:Wow! 32 DVDs fro 3d Max?!???!!!!!! R U serious

A r c h i
04-02-2008, 14:54
i dont recieve them yet

ooohh, I just hope that they got stuck in snow and you receive them so sooooon, Did you buy from a safe place????
Fingers crossed for you dear mehran, Hope it ends well:10:l

And as for me, French class:13:..I love the class but I wish for less home work and writings..I don't know where I have put my French dictionary, so what a good reason for not doing my homeworks:27::27:l

Mehran NZ
04-02-2008, 15:09
:18:Wow! 32 DVDs fro 3d Max?!???!!!!!! R U serious
yes i am[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]^/aiw/hi.gif do you know im astray in 3dmax i read 2 books
but i cant make even a simple model i can't accept it at all
then i ordered them to help me they are from cg academy i heard a lot 'bout them
after 1 week seller said "i had exams then i couldnt send it [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]'ll send it next week " next week he said i 'll send it next week now it is next week
today is monday and he should sent it in saturday but he didnt and he dont answer my mails
what can i do?this is iranian net shop

ooohh, I just hope that they got stuck in snow and you receive them so sooooon, Did you buy from a safe place????
no i dont think that !!!which snow? that guy even dont send them
and i dont know this is safe or no im fear for that!!! i bought them here and admin is a member of p30
i thought it is good place but now .....

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Fingers crossed for you dear mehran, Hope it ends well
thank you

And as for me, French class..I love the class but I wish for less home work and writings..I don't know where I have put my French dictionary, so what a good reason for not doing my homeworks
i cant understand you why do you want to learn french ?! i think it is wasting time
even yr major isn't about language then why?!!!i really want to know

miss_ava7
04-02-2008, 20:21
hi every one.
well now I'm thinking of university classes starting next week.i'm studying english in university and i wanna be a useful user here but for me there is no interesting topic here.:41:there are just general topics

new year is coming and i'm waiting to see my relatives:10:

i'm thinking of studying my old english books to remember the forgotten grammer and vocabs:13:

love-to-learn
04-02-2008, 22:51
i cant understand you why do you want to learn french ?! i think it is wasting time

Dear Mehran

Have you ever heard that a new language is a new life? It truly is.
Once you start a new language you get to know lots of new things, at least it was the case for me.

Good luck :11:l

A r c h i
04-02-2008, 23:28
ٌWell, you are right Mehran, In Iran you can't trust that much on net shopping. And about 3d max, I think it's better to go to class for sometime, classes are so good for the beginning and then you can continue from the book. I've attended 3d max classes 2 times, and read some books, but Im stille a beginner :19:

And about French classes, I think I love learning languages, because every new language is a new world, I really believe in it, when you learn a language you learn the culture too, so that would be so nice. and about how I started learning French,
about 3 years ago I decided to leave English classes, because I thought I've learned enough of English, I don't need to learn more, I can speak, read , write and I started to think of learning another language, I chose French, My father told me that I would leave the classes so soon, because French is so hard, (I do believe that French is such a hard language to learn :13: ) , I decided to leave classes when ever I fail the term. But It never happened . Now 2.5 years passed, and Im really in love with learning French and I can't leave the classes. now, I can speak and understand a little, It's just nice I love it, But I hate writing in French , it's the hardest part of learning French:19:

By the way, you don't have to study English or French in university to learn languages, In all fields it's great to know another language, And believe it or not, all my great English teachers haven't studied English at university. And I can say that unfortunately most of English students graduate with no knowledge about English :41::41:( I mean the university courses are not that much comprehensive, they should improve their knowledge themselves )

hi every one.
well now I'm thinking of university classes starting next week.i'm studying english in university and i wanna be a useful user here but for me there is no interesting topic here.:41:there are just general topics
new year is coming and i'm waiting to see my relatives:10:
i'm thinking of studying my old english books to remember the forgotten grammer and vocabs:13:

Welcome dear ava, nice to see you here, There are lots of topic that you can participate, such as just speak in English, Talk about yr fav movie in English, and this one which I think will be a great one soon.

I'll be so happy to see you around , by the way grammar should never be forgotten :31::31:,
Good luck dear:11:l

Mehran NZ
04-02-2008, 23:29
Dear Mehran

Once you start a new language you get to know lots of new things, at least it was the case for me.

yes dear i heard it
but i think this sentence is a kinda emblem
i think you should be a very idealistic person to learn a language like french just for it
i think it is wasting time and we can learn a lot of things instead 2 languages
any way this is a personal idea and maybe not true of course
be safe [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
05-02-2008, 00:02
Dear Mehran

We have the same opinion about this..a new language is a new world :31:l

Mehran NZ
05-02-2008, 00:07
dear azadeh you said that you want to make a new topic for libery speaking i think this topic is good
what do you think about it?

ٌWell, you are right Mehran, In Iran you can't trust that much on net shopping. And about 3d max, I think it's better to go to class for sometime, classes are so good for the beginning and then you can continue from the book. I've attended 3d max classes 2 times, and read some books, but Im stille a beginner
yes i heard it . i heard anyone cant learn 3d with books but unfortunately i dont have time for another class
for that i decided to work dvd i hope that guy send it i really need them

anyway i want to see yr works!!do you have anything for me?s

And about French classes, I think I love learning languages, because every new language is a new world, I really believe in it, when you learn a language you learn the culture too, so that would be so nice. and about how I started learning French,
about 3 years ago I decided to leave English classes, because I thought I've learned enough of English, I don't need to learn more, I can speak, read , write and I started to think of learning another language, I chose French, My father told me that I would leave the classes so soon, because French is so hard, (I do believe that French is such a hard language to learn ) , I decided to leave classes when ever I fail the term. But It never happened . Now 2.5 years passed, and Im really in love with learning French and I can't leave the classes. now, I can speak and understand a little, It's just nice I love it, But I hate writing in French , it's the hardest part of learning French

do you know i think u r crazy about languges and learning them i can rememberyou wanted to kill me for persian:D

A r c h i
05-02-2008, 00:28
dear azadeh you said that you want to make a new topic for libery speaking i think this topic is good
what do you think about it?

yes i heard it . i heard anyone cant learn 3d with books but unfortunately i dont have time for another class
for that i decided to work dvd i hope that guy send it i really need them

anyway i want to see yr works!!do you have anything for me?s

do you know i think u r crazy about languges and learning them i can rememberyou wanted to kill me for persian:D

Yes I think this topic will work , that's why I changed the name..I hope to see everyone here, so active .
I 've put some of my 3d works, in 3d forum, I'm still a beginner:13:
here is the topic ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I sometimes think the same way too, Do I have extra time for French??? what's the use of that:27::27::27:, But I just like it..what can I do!!!????l

Mehran NZ
05-02-2008, 01:30
Yes I think this topic will work , that's why I changed the name..I hope to see everyone here, so active .
I 've put some of my 3d works, in 3d forum, I'm still a beginner:13:
here is the topic ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I sometimes think the same way too, Do I have extra time for French??? what's the use of that:27::27::27:, But I just like it..what can I do!!!????l

all of pics removed from persiangig:D but all of them said this is good
where did you learn cad?in college?s
and in yr majour they learn you 3d max and auto cad?

A r c h i
05-02-2008, 11:04
all of pics removed from persiangig:D but all of them said this is good
where did you learn cad?in college?s
and in yr majour they learn you 3d max and auto cad?

Ok. I'd mistakenly removed the pictures from my persiangig, You can go and see it ---->Click ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I attended an Autocad class about 5years ago, But in classes you just learn the basic things, I learned most of it at work,It's been 4 years that I'm working with cad something like 8 hours a day, So:31:

And about Max, I went to a class out of univ, a year later we had a class at univ that I learned a lot in that class, because it was 3Dmax in architecture. But as I don't practice it a lot..I can't improve myself:41:l

Any news from your CDs???l

Mehran NZ
05-02-2008, 16:08
Ok. I'd mistakenly removed the pictures from my persiangig, You can go and see it ---->Click ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

I attended an Autocad class about 5years ago, But in classes you just learn the basic things, I learned most of it at work,It's been 4 years that I'm working with cad something like 8 hours a day, So:31:

And about Max, I went to a class out of univ, a year later we had a class at univ that I learned a lot in that class, because it was 3Dmax in architecture. But as I don't practice it a lot..I can't improve myself:41:l

Wow ur works are good I like them (architect can be a fantastic major)yr AutoCad should be very good
Any way I want to know more about AutoCad
It is just for architects ? I mean can it be good for me ? And what we can do with this software?s

Any news from your CDs???|
No nothing I think he havn't connected to internet yet( I saw his forum and his last visited it was for 2008/02/02) I think he didn’t check his mails and he'll send my dvds at last otherwise it can be very bad for his commerce
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

A r c h i
05-02-2008, 22:45
Wow ur works are good I like them (architect can be a fantastic major)yr AutoCad should be very good
Any way I want to know more about AutoCad
It is just for architects ? I mean can it be good for me ? And what we can do with this software?s

No nothing I think he havn't connected to internet yet( I saw his forum and his last visited it was for 2008/02/02) I think he didn’t check his mails and he'll send my dvds at last otherwise it can be very bad for his commerce
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

That's so nice of you dear Mehran:31:, Autocad is a great software with great number of applications, It's used for most of engineering field such as, civil eng, mechanical eng, electronic eng, industrial eng and .. I can say most of engineer use this software for drawing in 2 dimension and 3 dimensions.
I don't know what you wanna do in future, But if you are interested in any of engineering fields , it will be so useful.
Good luck dear:11:

And about me today, I spend lots of money shopping:31::31:,I love shopping, nowadays most shopping centers are in sale, So I visited "Vanak shopping center" and I found the prices so reasonable.So :31:, I think shopping is one the most favourites for women. I'll make a visit to other centers so soon, and till the end of the week, I'm going to be bankrupted :19::19:l

sepid12ir
06-02-2008, 12:01
And about me today, I spend lots of money shopping:31::31:,I love shopping, nowadays most shopping centers are in sale, So I visited "Vanak shopping center" and I found the prices so reasonable.So :31:, I think shopping is one the most favourites for women. I'll make a visit to other centers so soon, and till the end of the week, I'm going to be bankrupted :19::19:l

:13:But me
:19:I get tierd very soon, I hate shopping

sepid12ir
07-02-2008, 12:10
:31:Today I'm thinking 'bout Petros, it's for a long that he is not here
I'm also thinking about my final exam:19:, actually it's not that important but I'm thinking about it

A r c h i
07-02-2008, 19:14
Well, Today I was in suburbs of Tehran with my class mates to do some research about life and cities in suburb cities like Gharchak and Varamin , The situation there is so bad, no public facility, no park, nothing to enjoy life just working all the time.
I think I should thank god more and more for what I have..Thanksssssss

:31:Today I'm thinking 'bout Petros, it's for a long that he is not here
I'm also thinking about my final exam:19:, actually it's not that important but I'm thinking about it

you're right, I haven't seen Petros around recently,I wonder where he is!!!!!!l
And about exams..I got some very bad grades 16,16, and 14.25..doesn't seem so bad for the first semester :31::31:l

Madame Tussaud
11-02-2008, 00:14
Hi , honey
Today I wished that parents never die.When one of them die , what we shoud do.Sometimes you realy feel solitude.:41:
:This subject bothers me:41

A r c h i
11-02-2008, 00:43
Today, I'm thinking of how many thing I should do till the end of the week:19: ,
by the way I think I should open a new topic with the title of "chat room" , in this case more members will be active here , Or I just hope so:31:l

why?????l

sepid12ir
11-02-2008, 13:26

Hi , honey

Today I wished that parents never die.When one of them die , what we shoud do.Sometimes you realy feel solitude.

I do understand you, may I ask how old you are?:20:! I'm also the same and I've heard it's bcuz of my age
whenever I think about a day with no parents I wanna kill myself, but better to forget about it, it drives you crazy and just wish them best of luck:10:l
,:11:Have fun

Madame Tussaud
11-02-2008, 23:13
Hi , dear archi-girl & sepid12ir
I was in a bad mood last night.Sorry that I worry you:43:

Your friendship is very valuable to me.;)

Madame Tussaud
12-02-2008, 20:55
Hi , every body.:46:

This morning , I heard about The Fajr movie festival . I think Amin Hayaei was realy deserving to get award .However , I did not watch SHAB (his movie in festival) , but I know his able to play in his other movies . I'd like to congratulate him on his success . :12:

Madame Tussaud
16-02-2008, 07:32
Today , I thought to travel

:biggrin:

It is terrible that you have to go somewhere with someone who is bad-tempered and nags all the time
:hmm::jealous:

It's awful . He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip .:13:

He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip I prefer to travel with someone who is outgoing , cheerful and somethings like that .
:19:

sepid12ir
16-02-2008, 10:59
Today , I thought to travel

:biggrin:

It is terrible that you have to go somewhere with someone who is bad-tempered and nags all the time
:hmm::jealous:

It's awful . He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip .:13:

He\she will waste your time and you can't enjoy of your trip I prefer to travel with someone who is outgoing , cheerful and somethings like that .

:19:

:13:Wow, I like to go on a trip too but unfortunately this Noruz we're gonno stay in Tehran
:40:I'm madly in Love with travel
By the way Dear Tahmineh I suggest you to have yr daily random thoughts in Chat Room topic, Most members check that topic and as Azadeh said in Chat Room topic we can have our daily random thoughts too:46: