PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : disscution on 300 the movie

Master
24-03-2007, 21:57
this is one of the most amazing movie ive ever watched ...but there is some thing that isnt right in the movie ... the historical events have been agonized ,,, many clans and nations of the past that were a part of the great Persian empires Army ...are all pictured as Monsters and orgs...i think the director and also frank miller really did the worst thing about this case ...

Another Worst historical distortion was that the Persian Emperor was a homosexual ... it is not acceptable ... its really a pity that such a great movie with such a Company ... make such a historical distortion...

anyway as an critic i really appreciate the Special Effects ...but Strongly Condemn the Story line and the theory of the movie 300 ....

Master
24-03-2007, 23:35
no one? no idea? no debate? mmm...ok cool tanx 4 yer cooperation anyway

peyman1987
25-03-2007, 03:12
I agree
But the first time I saw that movie I was disappointed rather than amazed.
After the movie "Alexander" this is the second movie that is produced in order to affect the ancient Persian empire.
In this movie they try to push the idea that Persians were calling themselves god but we know that Persians were the only nation which never worshiped idols.
They call us Barbarians but in fact Persians were more civilized than other nations.
This is how they try to change the history in the way they like.

I'm not a nationalist but it makes me sad when I see that one of the greatest nations of all times has such a destiny.

Sorry to bother you.

Master
25-03-2007, 09:50
yep , thats it bro , but what about us? , do you think we gotta sit down and just watch the film and assume the true history is going to be told through mambo jambos to nations automatically??
this is the Persians who must Glory their history , make movie out of it and publish through the world ..

tanx 4 yer idea

shahrzad2006
25-03-2007, 11:55
dear master
i didn't have the chance to watch it .but i think it worth to give it a try so let me watch it and then i will tell u my opinion about it.i'll be glad to share my idea with u.l
bbyy pal

peyman1987
26-03-2007, 02:46
yep , thats it bro , but what about us? , do you think we gotta sit down and just watch the film and assume the true history is going to be told through mambo jambos to nations automatically??
this is the Persians who must Glory their history , make movie out of it and publish through the world ..

tanx 4 yer idea

I agree

But today I think our country is being controlled by a government that doesn't want Persia to be like ancient Persia.

We should try to get our personality back , they wont give us anything.

Master
26-03-2007, 09:05
the government doesnt care about anything concerning our past ...

our culture and etc ... why ? its brilliant clear cuz ..they are some traitors disguised as the government staff..
its a pity to have such a government ...

Alone_In_Hell
26-03-2007, 13:29
the funniest part is were iranian came to battlefield with that ogre
what was that for???
i thaught they made us as crazy people that the world will know us as wild people but when i watched this movie i was laughing from first to the end .ust imagine that you see some trolls at the battlefield like Lord of the Rings Movie

peyman1987
27-03-2007, 03:18
I read something about it IMDB that said this movie isn't based upon reality. It's just made from a comic book .
Well whatever it is I don't like to be humiliated by these movie makers who want to change history and clear the memories of Persia.

This was the third movie After Alexander and Not Without My Daughter