PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : abusive and terminology

earnofnet
20-03-2007, 02:30
hi everyone, please come here and speak about english abusive and terminology,like this:
what the fuck go on mean “lanati chi dare mishe”

thanks so much

Metalzadeh
20-03-2007, 03:47
I dont like this kind of language
But here u r :

What the hell is going on ?
Get the **** out of here

and somethings like those

earnofnet
20-03-2007, 03:52
I dont like this kind of language
But here u r :

What the hell is going on ?
Get the **** out of here

and somethings like those

yes like that but you must write what that mean ,please write everyone know about this topic, many thanks

love-to-learn
21-03-2007, 00:09
Hi pals,

Do you really think that's a good thing to keep such a thing in a public forum?? I don't think so!l

Any way, this is not me who decides but the EFL moderator if he shows up by any chance!l :13:l

earnofnet
21-03-2007, 09:41
Hi pals,

Do you really think that's a good thing to keep such a thing in a public forum?? I don't think so!l

Any way, this is not me who decides but the EFL moderator if he shows up by any chance!l :13:l

hi
abusive is a reality in each language , you must able for speak english in each position , i think thats a public thing for all english learners

love-to-learn
21-03-2007, 20:34
hi
abusive is a reality in each language , you must able for speak english in each position , i think thats a public thing for all english learners

Good day my friend

So does this mean that we have to learn the abusive/vulgar words of any language we speak?l
Juat as an example are you really after the vulgar words of persian language as well? and you try to learn them all?? Strange :18:l

I think this kind of language belongs to a special class of society not everybody

Anyway

earnofnet
22-03-2007, 09:07
Good day my friend

So does this mean that we have to learn the abusive/vulgar words of any language we speak?l
Juat as an example are you really after the vulgar words of persian language as well? and you try to learn them all?? Strange :18:l

I think this kind of language belongs to a special class of society not everybody

Anyway

em... ok you won ,i had need this words for my lyric ,doesn't matter, but my mean not only abusive like "f**k" or any other, i write in title abusive and terminology like "what the fuck going on" mean “lanati chi dare mishe”
if you know about thats please write here , i think thats not bad if we repeat in occasions with ourself
have a nice day:20:

love-to-learn
25-03-2007, 12:40
If I won it means that we should still keep up this topic as you are suggesting??? :weird:l

Reza1969
29-03-2007, 02:42
Vulgar words are not allowed

Topic Closed