PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : Borland Delphi / تمامی ورژنها در این تاپیک

Nesta
16-07-2005, 03:00
سلام اینم یکی‌ از بهترین زبان های برنامه نویسی‌ که الان جدید ترین نسخه اون رو میگذارم .
این زبان در خودش asp.net and c# هم پشتیبانی‌ می‌کنه /
حجم : 267.73 مگابایت

ftp://ftpd.borland.com/download/delphi/Delphi_2005_Trial/Delphi2005ArchitectTrial.exe
[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

Delphi 2005 makes Windows development tasks faster, better, and easier for programming in the Delphi and C# languages. Now supporting both the Microsoft .NET Framework and Win32, Delphi 2005 allows you to develop virtually any type of application, including rich client, Web, and Web Service applications. The award-winning database productivity in Delphi 2005 is stronger than ever. New for this release are features for designing and communicating architecture and Model Driven Development.™ Delphi integrates with the entire suite of Borland ALM products in one streamlined, hyperproductive RAD environment.
Delphi 2005 Professional is a complete rapid application development (RAD) environment for the visual design, compilation, and debugging of programs written in the Delphi and C# languages. Programs can be targeted for Win32 and Microsoft .NET. The Professional edition also provides RAD database development with basic local database connectivity.
Delphi 2005 Professional is a complete environment for the visual design, compilation, and debugging of programs written in the Delphi and C# languages. Programs can be targeted for Win32 and Microsoft .NET applications using a common source code base. The Professional edition also provides basic database connectivity.
Rapid application development with Delphi and C# programming languages
Visual WYSIWYG client and Web application development
Local database connectivity for Borland InterBase,® dBase,® Paradox,® ADO, MySQL,® MSDE,® and Access
Win32, Microsoft .NET, and ASP.NET support

Jalal
27-07-2007, 18:26
Borland Delphi 2006 Developer Studio

t is a 3000$ program which supports the Delphi (Object Pascal), C# and C++ languages. For .NET development, using Microsoft’s standard libraries, you can choose between C# and Delphi; for Win32 development using Borland’s VCL (Visual Component Library) you have a choice of either C++ or Delphi. In addition, Delphi can also be used to program .NET applications using a .NET version of the VCL which offers a high degree of compatibility with the Win32 VCL. This makes it possible to load up existing Win32 projects and recompile them for .NET with relatively little code rewriting. In principle, only code which makes explicit API calls, does pointer manipulations or uses platform-specific types (such as the PChar - string-pointer types) will need to be recoded.

برای مشاهده محتوا ، لطفا وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید

Jalal
04-12-2007, 13:03
Delphi 2007 Lite v1.0

When Borland announced that they weren’t going to sell their Developers Tools Group after all, but operate it as a wholly owned subsidiary called CodeGear, many feared that nothing had really changed, as Borland is still in control at the end of the day.

But in the space of only a few months, I’ve seen quite a few changes in the way CodeGear does business. They seem to be far more interested in hearing customer feedback and adapting to it. One result of that is the imminent release of Delphi 2007 for Win32. Many people are still using Delphi 7 or earlier because they simply don’t want the extra personalities (Delphi for .NET, C# and C++) in Delphi 2006. Delphi 2007 is for them. It’s a full Win32 Delphi, unlike the Turbo Delphi releases in 2006, which don’t have all the features of BDS 2006.

CodeGear also seems to be more open as an organization. Under Borland, beta tests were always very closed, with no prior information available other than what Borland’s marketing department published. This morning, however, I was surprised to get an email from Nick Hodges (Delphi’s product manager) inviting me (among a few others) to talk about Spacely, the codename for the beta of Delphi 2007. I don’t get anything in return for doing so, other than perhaps a few extra readers.

If you’re still using Delphi 7 or earlier, Delphi 2007 looks like an excellent opportunity to upgrade. You get the new IDE, which I discussed in my Delphi 2006 review. CodeGear touts the 2007 version to be more stable and faster. I’ll hold my judgement until the final release, as I haven’t used Delphi 2007 on production projects yet. That said, Delphi 2006 is quite stable, and runs just fine as long as your PC has at least a gigabyte of RAM.

Delphi 2007 will also be the first version that will install and run properly on Windows Vista. The VCL will have new components and properties to make your applications integrate better into the Vista UI. For shareware authors, this will likely be the main selling point of Delphi 2007. It is possible to create Vista-compatible applications in Delphi 2006 and even Delphi 7. In fact, I did so myself. But to take advantage of new UI features like the new open and save dialogs (which JGsoft apps don’t), you’ll need Delphi 2007.

Hopefully I’ll have some more time to show some of the new features later this week. Feel free to leave a comment if there’s anything in particular you’re curious about.

DOWNLOAD:

Jalal
04-12-2007, 13:04
Delphi 2007 DVD

WooKMaN
14-04-2008, 16:25
Borland Delphi 7 Studio Enterprise

Download: