PDA

نسخه کامل مشاهده نسخه کامل : *****I Love This Word*****

Ahmad
26-02-2007, 15:43
Dear Friends
Some words are really beautiful either in meaning or something else.l
We love them , memorize them and sometimes use them as a nickname, ... .l
Do you agree that we write them here with the pronunciation , explaining, picture(If it has) and at the end the meaning in farsi as I say now.l

If you agree and want to put a word here, so please follow the rule :l

First : Write the word in middle of line with the appropriate size and ...l
Second : After that write the pronunciation of the word in the next line and below the word.l
Third : If the word can has a picture like an animal or sth else, try to put the picture of the word.l
Forth: Then write the meaning completely with simple words (try to use simple words),examples,etc.l
Fifth: And at the end, write the meaning in farsi and in the middle of line, BUT your pen color MUST BE WHITE. Because it mustnot be obvious unless user wants to see the meaning and doubleclick on it.l

Ahmad
26-02-2007, 15:46
Ermine
/ermin/

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ]

In Animals : Type of weasel. A small animal whose fur is white in winter.l

And if you watched the cartoon "The Children of the Alp" (translated in Iran) the animal who is Dani's pet is an ermine. Here ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])

قاقُم

amintnt
26-02-2007, 22:01
Dear Friends
Some words are really beautiful either in meaning or something else.l
Do you agree that we write them here with the pronunciation , explaining, picture(If it has) and at the end the meaning in farsi as I say now.l

If you agree and want to put a word here, so please follow the rule :l

First : Write the word in middle of line with the appropriate size and ...l
Second : After that write the pronunciation of the word in the next line and below the word.l
Third : If the word can has a picture like an animal or sth else, try to put the picture of the word.l
Forth: Then write the meaning completely with simple words (try to use simple words),examples,etc.l
Fifth: And at the end, write the meaning in farsi and in the middle of line, BUT your pen color MUST BE WHITE. Because it mustnot be obvious unless user wants to see the meaning and doubleclick on it.l

Hi dear Ahmadreza..... I'm really happy to c a new post with some trifle mistakes!...l First let me say welcome to u.....

Just as I chose my nickname.....:happy:l

Fifth: And at the end, write the meaning in farsi and in the middle of line, BUT your pen color MUST BE WHITE. Because it must not be obvious unless user wants to see the meaning and doubleclick on it.
Let's change this rule.... We're here to learn new things..... If someone doesn't like to know the meaning, He can close his eyes! l

And if you watched the cartoon "The Children of the Alp" (translated in Iran) the animal who is Dani's pet is an ermine.
I just saw ur picture..... It was really beautiful.... I almost had forgotten this cartoon.... thanks for reminding us about this .....l

Here is my nickname: TNT

TNT

Contraction of the word "trinitrotoluene"l
Pronunciation: /ti: en ti:/l
Definition: an explosive substance used to destruct buildings and etc.....l
ماده ی منفجره که به فارسی همون تی ان تی میشه!

No picture was found!l

Ahmad
27-02-2007, 10:58
Hi dear Ahmadreza..... I'm really happy to c a new post with some trifle mistakes!...l First let me say welcome to u.....

You're welcome. [ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif l
I know that if you want to count my mistakes, it is very much, but consider that I am not a senior person in English language. I expect that you and other professors guide me and improve my language. Thanks for your patience this much :[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif l
I learn the new word in this first paragraph : "trifle" . Thank you again.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l
one of my mistakes is "forth" and it must be "fourth" . It was a bad mistake.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

Let's change this rule.... We're here to learn new things..... If someone doesn't like to know the meaning, He can close his eyes! l

I told that, because I think writing farsi here is forbidden. And want that the word disappear and when sb click on it it appear.l
That was only a trick.[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] l

I just saw ur picture..... It was really beautiful.... I almost had forgotten this cartoon.... thanks for reminding us about this .....l

And How beautiful these cartoons were![ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ][1].gif l
Please wait for my 2nd word...l

Ahmad
04-03-2007, 12:08
Rendezvous
/randevu/

What a beautiful pronunciation. You write something but almost pronounce something else. We have some words like it or worse than it in english language.l

Definition :l

As a noun : agreement to meet at a particular time and place, appointment; meeting, encounter; meeting place

As a verb : meet at a particular time and place

Example :l
Lyrics : Rendezvous then I'm through with you

ميعاد ،وعده گاه ، پاتوق ، قرار ملاقات (گذاشتن)

love-to-learn
04-03-2007, 12:33
Just to say that this is a french word originaly and a short history of the word:

WORD HISTORY: A word that refers to the process of bringing two spacecraft together and to a meeting between lovers. The history of rendezvous, however, had originally to do with the process of getting to a meeting place. The French word rendezvous, which English borrowed, is made up of the second person plural imperative of the verb rendre, meaning in this case "to present or betake," and vous, the second person plural reflexive pronoun meaning "yourselves." The word rendezvous in French denoted the place at which you were supposed to present yourselves or the meeting you were to attend. The first recorded use of the word in English (1591) is for a place where troops are to assemble.).

:) :)

diana_1989
27-03-2007, 18:34
Zodiac
Pronunciation: /’zoudi, ak /

Definition: imaginary belt in space along which the sun, moon, and nearest planets seem to
Travel, divided into 12 equal parts used in astrology.

diana_1989
27-03-2007, 18:35
dear v@hmadreza
thats very good idea
i can help u in this way dear friend:10:

shahrzad2006
11-04-2007, 16:32
pellucid
pel'usId/:literary word/
means:exteremely clear,transparent
example:pellucid prose
pellucid water
معنیش به فارسی میشه شفاف ،شیوا،سلیس ،روشن ،زلال و ...

hezaro-yekshab
14-04-2007, 19:48
Heaven
hevin//

Heaven:paradise:a place where good people go after they die

بهشت

Ahmad
30-04-2007, 23:28
Phoenix

/finiks/

[ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ] ([ برای مشاهده لینک ، لطفا با نام کاربری خود وارد شوید یا ثبت نام کنید ])
click on picture to see the actual size

legendary bird who consumed itself in fire and returned to life from ashes

سيمرغ ، ققنوس ، عنقا